Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Gee! It's been a long time since I updated this blog. I've been busy taking a Church History class from Paul VI Institute this fall. I had a couple hours a week to work on it. It is part of my certificate in lay ministry that I am working on.

I had a great time in my hometown for Thanksgiving. All 7 of my siblings were there, which is rare. It was fun to see the new members of the family -- the new spouse of my niece and nephew -- from the weddings we attended this summer. A new member will join any day because my nephew's wife is expecting. That will be the second great-grandchild for my mom.

I'm not in the mood for Christmas yet. It takes me awhile. It snowed today, which helps. I'm working on Christmas cards and a newsletter. I got out the Advent candles. I'm going to stuff the stockings for St. Nick's day when I get home. I forgot to do it last night, because I was helping my daughter create a web site for a class. My kids really like this tradition. I wish I could surprise them though. That was the fun part when I was a kid.

No comments: