An Old Newness
By Thomas Sowell
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
"No doubt it is only a matter of time before there is a black president, ... The issue is whether we want to reach that landmark so badly that we are willing to overlook how questionably that landmark is reached. ....
Although Senator Obama has presented himself as the candidate of new things -- using the mantra of "change" endlessly -- the cold fact is that virtually everything has says about domestic policy is straight out of the 1960s and virtually everything he says about foreign policy is straight out of the 1930s.
Everything seems new to those too young to remember the old and too ignorant of history to have heard about it."
Be sure to read the second page of this article.
What's Wrong with Planned Parenthood?
Planned Parenthood Puts A Hit Out On Black Children
By Harry R. Jackson, Jr.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Now is the time for blacks and whites to work together, to strike a blow against the unethical practices of the “death industry” in America. http://www.townhall.com/columnists/HarryRJacksonJr/2008/04/28/planned_parenthood_puts_a_hit_out_on_black_children
- A recent Wall Street Journal story cited that Planned Parenthood is contributing an unprecedented 10 million dollars to various political campaigns this election cycle.
- In Kansas the organization is under criminal investigation for falsifying documents and performing late term abortions.
- In Ohio, Planned Parenthood is being sued for failing to report the rape of a 16-year-old by her father.
- Planned Parenthood centers attempt to hide child abuse or statutory rape by encouraging underage mothers to falsify their ages in order to receive an abortion.
- Others believe that the organization, founded by Margaret Sanger, has actually swindled the government out of money.
- ...experts estimate that 75% of Planned Parenthood centers are located in close proximity to minority neighborhoods. Over 1,200 black babies are aborted every day in America which amounts to over 35% of the total number of babies aborted in the nation.
- Planned Parenthood facilities around the country have been accused of accepting contributions from racist donors.