Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bush Wins! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am especially happy that my efforts were not in vain. I worked 10 hours on phone banks and about that doing door-to-door canvassing. I was so anxious that I took the afternoon off to work some more for Bush. I couldn't sit still and take a chance the Dems were working harder than we were.
I stayed up till 1 am till the EV count was 269. I wanted to stay up till Iowa or New Mexico went for Bush, but I'm glad I went to bed because they are still outstanding.

My sentiments exactly:
Moral Issues, More Than War on Terrorism, Motivate Ohio Voters to Support Re-Election of President Bush
http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=39340

The only way Democrats will win national elections is to abandon the pro-choice, pro-gay agendas. Americans would have two parties again if that happened. The Dems will continue to lose due to those issues. Get a clue, will ya?
The Evangelical vote went 3-to-1 for Bush and Catholics increased Republican votes by 4%.

No comments: