Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm thrilled Huckabee did well in the Iowa caucus. I've thought he would since Brownbeck pulled out of the race. Huck was a nobody till then. This means the evangelical vote still has some clout.
I can't stand Hillary. Not another 8 years of Clintons in the White House! The country went through enough embarrassment when Bill was there! We became the laughing stock of the whole world. I'm not surprised when Leno laughs at him. My German cousins still joke about him.

Hillary care? Do you remember she wanted to nationalize the whole health care industry? She would turn every hospital into an abortion mill. Need a transplant? Too bad. You would be too old under a rationed system. If you think the budget deficit is bad now, wait till the government has to pay health care for all the illegal immigrants.

I don't see any Democrats I could vote for. I would hold my nose and vote for Romney instead. I could go with Thompson, but he is a long shot. I'm hoping Huckabee gets more support in future primaries. Missouri's is Feb. 5. Save the date.

No comments: