Monday, May 10, 2004

Miss USA recalls memories of Incarnate Word Academy

Archbishop Myers Issues Pastoral on Pro-abortion Lawmakers
From the perspective of justice, to say, 'I am personally opposed to abortion but . . .' is like saying, 'I personally am against slavery, but I cannot impose my personal beliefs on my neighbor.'”


US Bishop Aquila Warns Catholic Pro-Abortion Politicians They "Risk the Possibility of Hell"

Gay couple denied communion in northern Minnesota church

Adam Smith was a famous economist.
John Adam Smith Kerry
"Even a cursory glance at John Kerry's most recent Personal Financial Disclosure forms (filed in 2003) shows Ted Kennedy's more liberal, junior partner is deeply invested and has personally profited from the outsourcing phenomena that haunts corporate America. We have cross-referenced Kerry's holdings of publicly traded assets with Lou Dobbs' worst outsource offenders list."

No comments: